VOICE VOiCE

U

Unregistered

Hi ppl umm, i wanna voice act so , i dunno anyone interested i lately can do some of the following: Krusty the Clown, Arnold Szwarzenegger, Michael Jackson ( in training ), Groundkeeper willie, most austin powers guys, yogi bear, rocky - the italian stallion, Gollum / Smeagol ( LOTR ( still working on it ) ), and well i dunno, gimme some and i practice , like i just made up right now its my fate to immitate ( i dunno why i siad that )

Anyone interested?

artur_lep@hotmail.com

(im 15 year old go easy on me )

Buddy, they won,t, I was 13 when I joined this board and they pasted the hell out off me.

You're screwed.

Now now, be nice to him.
I don't recall disrespecting you though, Sylvester. We're not all bad.

Just send some voice excamples to Tolwyn...he will listen to it and then decide.

oh srry i wasnt checking this page for a while, i'll find my mike hopefully and send some samples.

Well ,screw this

I dont need to send a sample, because when you listen to yourself on a recording , you sound different than what you hear normaly, i sound nothing like anyone i put down on the list, you can totaly hear that its the same guy just slightly different accent.
Sorry for your waste of time.

Too bad

At least you are honest and humble about it, admitting that you are a waste of time. I'll give you that much. Most of the stupid teens here are in a state of denial.

Your normal voice is probably the most useful thing, anyway. I don't think anyone has Gollum to be cast as a pilot.

Back