(video) Wing Commander 0 - Wing 0 mini game - System Shock

Mindcrime

Commodore
Just found out about the Wing Commander mini game called "Wing 0" on the PC game System Shock. I searched online and could find almost zero info on it so I decided to play it and record it. I ended up with 45 minutes of footage. If you wanna check it out here is the link!

Nice stuff and a surprise to see such a mini game. I guess developers had more time on their hands back in the day. ;) I wish you good luck with getting past the last mission!

centaurianmudpig said:
Nice stuff and a surprise to see such a mini game. I guess developers had more time on their hands back in the day. ;) I wish you good luck with getting past the last mission!

Indeed! Wing 0 wasn't in the original System Shock, but was instead added for the enhanced CD release. Those CD-ROM conversions gave developers a little more time than the original projects.

I'm a star now!! haha, finally made the front page! : )
As I played on and started figuring things out it actually really started feeling like Wing Commander to me. It's tough doing all the flying and aiming with only a mouse but being the nerd I am I had to check it out since I couldn't find any videos of it anywhere. It was fun but I don't think I will be attempting mission 10 again, that was too tough! I need some missles and afterburner to take on all those fighters! lol

Back