Various Confed Government questions...

So Frosty, you don't think that I can have pride in my country? If you ask anyone that knows me you will find out that I am quite proud of my country and glad to be a part of it. If you don't feel the same way about your country fine but you don't know how I feel and it isn't your buisness to tell me if I am proud of my country or not. That's my choice, I don't care if you think I'm trying to be trendy, I just don't like you assuming that one can not have a love for their country.

If you say this post is unapropriate fine, close this thread. But if you read it through you will see that it is not insulting to anyone and just defends myself and my point of view.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

It's not about your taking pride in your country, TC.

It's about you taking an off-the-cuff comment a hell of a lot more seriously than it deserves, or was even apparently intended.

Besides, were it not for Canada I'd have to pay through the nose for a decent (read: non-USian) beer.
wink.gif

------------------
SubCrid Death
Official Net.Nazi, LOAF's Merry Guild

Last edited by a moderator:
And along the beer you can add more things... like too much water in the coffee or too much ice on the soft drink...

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles.", Faramir - The Lord of The Rings

Last edited by a moderator:
umm, this kind of says that it is about my pride...

'The only reason they get uppity is simple because it's trendy to have "pride". Don't even bother denying it, it's not gonna change my mind.'

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Back