Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines

Dishwasher

Commodore
Hi I hear everebody talk about Half-Life 2 but how manny have tried Vampire Bloodlines yet? I finished HL2 in like 20 hours and yes it was an amazingly well polished and brilliant fps shooter... little short though. Lukely the release of HL2 meant that VtMB could finally be launched.. a game that gives you something to do when you finished the dissapointing end of HL2 (waaaaaaay to easy (still a good game like a 8.5 on a scale of ten ;)))

Well VtMB exceeded all of my expectations.. sure the textures are not as good as HL2's and there is no fun grav gun but still... I think VtMB is everything deus ex 2 should have been. Extensive yet not to extensive skill system loads and loads of endings fun setting and sucking ppl's blood all the time. I always thought that Deus Ex two was crippled by the consoles (a "handy interface for controllers that messed up all the fun in the RPG part of the game that made Deus Ex 1 so brilliant")

Sow if your looking for a game that makes it possible to sneak speak slash shoot and seduce yourself to victory then give it a try.. it's fun and i'm sure that ppl who liked Deus Ex will love this one.

I was wondering.. did anyone else try this game.. and what did you think about it?

I've only read the review at tomshardware. It use the source engine so it can't be but so bad, and Tom said its a must have is your 18 or older. I imagine its pretty cool.
Yeah HL2 was short, but goodness what a ride.

Back