Updated Raptor

Maj.Striker

Swabbie
Banned
Well I went back and tweaked the old raptor...and here it is! Ta-Da! :) So what's new you ask? Well despite the new and improved guns and the few cosmetic changes...the poly count is entirely new. Before the model was about 10,000 polys...now it is a whopping 2900 polys. Quite a reduction I must say...

raptor1.jpg

Haha, didn't realize I hadn't adjusted them in this pic. The textures have been fixed...I'll post some updated pictures in a bit.

Striker!, you come back with other good post :)
Have you read yours priv messages from two weeks ago?.

TanGO, I got your email and PM I just haven't had time to check it out, I can tell you that I've got something already designed that might work for you. I'll try to send it to you in the next few days.

Well from the bitmaps from WC1 it would appear it was more rounded...however from the blueprints it is quite clearly a cube-based shape except for the Curved armor things around the wings. I modelled this quite some time ago off the blueprints...I think I would do it differently if I were modelling it from scratch today.

Maj.Striker said:
TanGO, I got your email and PM I just haven't had time to check it out, I can tell you that I've got something already designed that might work for you. I'll try to send it to you in the next few days.

OK, if you have some Kilrathi base done that should be good. Did you 3d exploration installation?

Back