Unknown pilot from WC:P

Scike

Spaceman
Hey everyone, I've recently been replaying Prophecy over again, and was curious about the name of one of the pilots that's often seen hanging around pilot country amongst Maniac's little fan club mostly. She's Oriental and I think her first name in-game might be Lisa or something close to that, as Maestro calls her that in one of the cutscenes when he and Casey are promoted and transferred to the Black Widow squadron. I was curious as to what her callsign is.

Thanks for the info if anyone can give it to me.
 

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
She doesn't have a corresponding redshirt.

There's quite a few background pilots named in the FMV who don't have in-game NPCs: Capp, Lisa, Hill, Renko, Furillo, Vanguard, Cantrell, Fish and T Dog are the ones that immediately come to mind. The Midway's complement was 252, and there were only fifty 'secondary' pilots in the game...
 

TopGun

Vampire Ace
As I recall Vanguard and Cantrell were in Maniacs Wing, and both got fried

Casey: You look like you've seen a Ghost?
Maniac: 2 of them, Vanguard and Cantrell
 

TopGun

Vampire Ace
No but they are members of the crew, and their deaths would reduce the flight roster.

Quick question do Vanguard and Cantrell appear on the Killboard?
 

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
TopGun said:
No but they are members of the crew, and their deaths would reduce the flight roster.

Quick question do Vanguard and Cantrell appear on the Killboard?

LOAF's list was specifically a list of characters that don't appear on the board..
 

luminon

Spaceman
Bandit LOAF said:
There's quite a few background pilots named in the FMV who don't have in-game NPCs: Capp, Lisa, Hill, Renko, Furillo, Vanguard, Cantrell, Fish and T Dog are the ones that immediately come to mind.

I definitely remember the pilots: Capp, Lisa, Vanguard and Cantrell. However, I don't recall hearing of: Hill, Renko, Furillo, Fish or T Dog. I must have missed the mentioning of these names. Could anyone tell me were you come across them?
 
luminon said:
I definitely remember the pilots: Capp, Lisa, Vanguard and Cantrell. However, I don't recall hearing of: Hill, Renko, Furillo, Fish or T Dog. I must have missed the mentioning of these names. Could anyone tell me were you come across them?

Fish's name on was the tombstone when Dallas got killed and i think T Dog was on there too but i might be wrong about that.
 

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
Hill, Renko and Furillo are from one of the losing endgames. The CAG reads off a list of pilots missiong in action, and it includes those three and Casey.

Fish and T Dog were the other names on the 'funeral' plaque (with Dallas).
 

TopGun

Vampire Ace
ChrisReid said:
LOAF's list was specifically a list of characters that don't appear on the board..

Thanks for the info, where would I be without this site :D in fact where would we all be :D

Bandit LOAF said:
Hill, Renko and Furillo are from one of the losing endgames. The CAG reads off a list of pilots missiong in action, and it includes those three and Casey.

Fish and T Dog were the other names on the 'funeral' plaque (with Dallas).

Yeah I remember that scene (using the WC Movie Player), the CAG was surprised that Casey didn't make it back
 

Edfilho

Cry some more!
Yeah, I'd probably be working more.
BTW, did the other girl in the lounge have a name? she is pretty.
I really liked to keep the board pilots alive. Especially on the 2nd mission, where you have to save Maniac's wing. The factthat the official guide gives bios to all of them is a good reason too.
 
Top