uhho

Well, now your silliness is open for the world to see. :)

Tip: You can also edit your own post within 2 hours, if you want. [Like me!]

Welcome! :)

If you use another computer other that your "cookied" one, try not to forget your nickname... ;)

Hehe yes welcome.
Because everybody here tries to give nice advices, I'll also try to give you one.
I sometimes had it better, if I didn't please staff-members to close a thread. If you say nothing they normally do it, but I had 3 or so times situations, in which I pleased them to do, but no one reacted. Just like here. So next time I didn't say anything and they really did. ;)

the reason for my mistake is that i was on another topic and i clicked the wrong one. reasons:
1. i was half asleep
2. was working @ school so i had 2 be quick

sorry, u can call me a plebe. i realise my mistake and i am sorry...

BTW, i am not really new, i am just new 2 this board as i dont post many messages...

once again, sorry... ill go commit Zu'kara now...

Oh, I don't think that's necessary, everyone makes mistakes...

But come to think of it, now that you've offered... ;)

Hehe. I don't think that's necessary at all ( I also always have to pay attention every reply that I don't make the same fault *g*).
But if you still want to do...many people here come from the USA so they maybe have a gun. ;)

Originally posted by Fishbone
I sometimes had it better, if I didn't please staff-members to close a thread. If you say nothing they normally do it, but I had 3 or so times situations, in which I pleased them to do, but no one reacted. Just like here. So next time I didn't say anything and they really did. ;)

Huh?...What dat mean?...

Back