• No

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Depends on the final Product

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
Thanks... I'm glad you like it :)

We are looking into releasing a package of the MIDI's or a few PDF's of some scores after the initial release. Chances are you'll end up having the theme in some sort of musical notation at some point.

I look foward to hearing your music. Hopefully there will be a way to work it in somehow :)

We heard it and some of us want to use it for the credits and some don't, so we ummm don't know yet :(

I think it's very good, I'm just not sure if it's appropriate for UE (due to style differences). Everything else in there is my music, which is totally different from yours, so I think it may sound a little strange. My opinion is iffy about using it in UE, but for UE2, if you could write some more stuff so it would even out the styles a bit more, I'd be all for it.

I'm actually thinking that it would make good simulator music, regardless of whether it will be used for credits or not.

I know that is totally diferent form the music Needaham45 is doing. Needaham45 music is Orchestrated like Wc1, even Wcp infligh music was orchestrates, but the ending cretit waaas Cobal 60,, is you like to ose music like that for the simulator, (wish WCp use diferent stiles for the simulator) i will be happy to make more,, BTW thx for considering my song, that make me really happy :)

I think using it in the simulator is a great idea... the perfect place it include it. I could see it working perfectly for the gantlet style missions. It would work for the other stuff too, but if we use too much of it then we'd have to replace what I did for sim 10 for style consistancy reasons, and considering what that is (no leaking details), I wouldn't wanna replace that one.

How bout this. You write 5-7 songs for the simulator. I'll write the rest. That way the styles are divided, your music is included, and we don't have to replace the little suprise I threw in for sim 10? Quarto? Pedro? How's this sound to you?

About the credits... I wasn't to happy when I heard the different style for ending WCP. Usually I consider the credits to be the place where all the main themes come together in a medley, and it's a restatement of the music throughout the game/movie. That's how it's usually done, and in my opinion, I think that's how we should do UE. I prefer that style of doing things better, that's all. I'm still very for using your music in at least half the simulator missions tho :)

Yeah, I also think the credits music should fit in with the rest of the game music, so I'd prefer your music for it, Michael.

More sim music would be great, though I wonder how much space it would all take :p. So yes, Rampage, if you do more music, we can make use of it. You can do some more too, Michael, but you do have a few other pieces to handle first ;).

Actually since about all we're waiting on is the music I'm going to say no, we should leave it as it is.

Well, here's my idea. I finish up everything else, then for any extra sim music we need, I do more little treats what I did for sim 10 (because of what that is, I could make 5 of those songs in one day. To say any more would give away the suprise as to what it is).

And Pedro, don't worry. I should have at least one more piece done this weekend. Maybe 2.

If you truly want to go ahead with it then it can be an optional extra, I don't want it effecting the release date, we're already past our own planned internal release date. I have to worry a little :( BTW if we gave you sound effects could you sync them to Hadrians 2nd scene? He won't have time to do it himself, after hes long period ill he has a lot to catchup on, waiting for him could mean months.

Pedro - I could try to sync the sounds to the video. It would have to be a bit more precise than I'm used to, but I could try it. I want to finish all the really important music first though. Once that's done, then I'll try to take a look at that.

Rampage - Don't get discouraged. If you could write a few more pieces that could loop, then I'm sure we could use them in the simulator, and it would be great :)

I'm not discouraged, I just have to get is to it, it the first time I got turn down in a project (progect (proyect)(what ever it is typed))), I did imagine that this will happen, sine I'm not part of the team, im just a contributor (I think), anyway, noone ask me to do that track, I was inspire by the Mod to do it, I really got problems with the lirick, I'm good a t music not a lyrics :p, anyway I think there is no time to make those look sine the game is going to be realeased soon, and I have to work in some 15th stuff. my battlegruop is getting ready for UT2003, I hope we can see a WC with Mutiplayer in a future, maybe you guys can do it.

UE is the Bet mod yet for WC I hope Origin or Christ Make it Official part of the WC universe

Good Luck!!

Well, don't get us wrong... we most likely will be using the track you have already made, it's just that we don't have the time to wait for anything more to be made :).

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ooooooooooooo ok, LOL, sorry sometimes my english resally sucks, and I get things wrong :p, that's is why a preffer MSN and a forum, I Think I got you MSN Quatto but you are never online, anyway, Im really looking forware to see UE done, I know it Will ROCK, It will Rule.

BTW have you ever consider making a mode, but this one playing on the Kats Side???

Well UE,Standoff and every other Project is a good example that Wc is not dead as long as the fans are here!

Hope we ll give a message to ORIGIN that we want NEW wc games.

To tell the truth I dont think Origin (I should say EA) cares about us cause they want money and we are not that many fans.
Even if there is going to be a new Wc product a minimum number of people will buy it original.

Back