UE is out

Just want to say well done guys. It surely must be a relief to finally have it finished. Pity I'm at uni, at the start of an 11-hour day right now. I eagerly await the separated downloads to be made available. :)

Is there anywhere that I can get the original copy of Secret Ops? They've discontinued it at their original site, and I missed it because I didn't even know the downloadable version existed! I want this mod! Can anyone help me?

Secret Ops is still available. When you go to Secret Ops website, it tells you that the episodic release has been discontinued, but the rest of the website is still there. So, just click on the 'view interface' button, and then the downloads button. You won't get the episodes, but you don't need them for UE.

Hey, I just realised that you guys managed to get UE out just before October ended. That's still pretty good for "mid-October". :)

So what are you complaing about then?

Any idea when the split download version of UE will be online? This is probably my last post (well, edit, really) until next Monday - if I'm online at home, I'd like to start downloading it. :)

Heh, I'd say that not sleeping most of the night is always a reason to complain, even for the best of reasons :p.

Dunno about the split version. Maybe tonight, otherwise probably tomorrow. Making it wouldn't take long, but obviously it would be pointless to make it until we've got the fiction viewer problem solved.

SO was harder than WCP. Its just stupidly repetitive.
'Oh, another patrol in a panther, oh good'

Playe the first mission and a couple of the sims. Bloody fantastic. Respect and congrats to all involved. You guys have reversed engineered the code to make it better than the original in places. Especially the cut scenes (the intro is so good).

Yeah, SO's repetitiveness got to me too... that's why we tried to have something out of the ordinary happen in most UE missions.

Exelent addon.

I found the second mission difficult to do ...all tho im not going to say what it is if you havent played it. Lets just say i had to do that level 15 times before i got it.

took years to make with all those fire works in it and things............took 7 hours to compleate.

Exelent add. Any plans for sim replacements

Great

I'm gonna savor every mission.. This game kicks ass! You put SO and even WCP to shame.. This really feels like the first "real" WC game since WC4.

Back