Trading of the CCG cards

Eleazar

Rear Admiral
Does anyone know where I can trade my CCG cards (there are few I need, but got plenty to trade..)?

Eleazar

Ha ha ha! This is so funny! And to think that they pulled down the CCG forum a while back because of so little activity. :D

BTW, CCG is the Customisable Card Game.

It's not really odd... people ask about it every once and a while. People talked in the CCG forum, just not very much. It was mostly done because MNelson in #wingnut thought it would be a good idea.

TC

does any one know where in the Netherland you can buy wing commander CCG at het spelkwartier they don'thave it and that is THE store for it

It's an old, rather unpopular game. It's hard to find anywhere. They show up, unopened, on e-bay every once and a while.

TC

Originally posted by Wedge009
Ha ha ha! This is so funny! And to think that they pulled down the CCG forum a while back because of so little activity. :D

"So little activitiy" being one thread saying "Hey, we're open! Post here!" :)

Well - Ijust wanna say if anyone's willing to trade... raise your hands (or claws... depends which side you favour)

Eleazar

Eleazar, I raise my claw.
But what are you willing to trade? If you have a couple of Sorthaks, or Stalker's Strakha Squadron (don't know if it exists) I would be willing to trade.

Jepp - I got them. I suggest we make a full list of our trading cards and check what we can exchange. Agreed?

Eleazar

OK but what kind of information should I include?
Do you only want to know if I have e.g. a darket or should I
I get more detailed, like: Darket, (squadron name) and how many I got of them?
If you want the detailed list, it could take some time...

to finish my set I need:

confed:

longbow elite fire dagger squadron

thunderbolt elite tsunami squadron

luck shift in battle

luck too much vaq-qu

secret orders capture fighter.

kilrathi:

drakhai dralthi iv atomic claw squadron

drakhai pakhtan throat ripper squadron

sorthak

crew baron melek

any help would be appreciated.

Jeah - I suggest I we make a detailed list of all our cards we need and all we can spare (incl. possilbe damages).
Then we can exchange adresses and start trading...

Eleazar

Well - Is your collection complete?
And even if that's the case, you can still make some bucks by trading the spare cards...

Eleazar

PS: If you have 3000 cards I absolutely need your e-adress 'cos I'm stationed in Germany :)

[Edited by Eleazar on 02-23-2001 at 18:26]

Back