Totally not Wing Commander

Dahan

Rear Admiral
I have not posted any new posts/chapters on 2629 and or Sins of the Father...writers block and have started on a new fan fiction based on the popular game, World of Warcraft...
So I thought heck why not. I am posting up the first chapter which I posted on my guild's forum to have a read and so far I have been met with requests of their characters being in the fan fiction.
Any hoot, the title is call SAHTRA and I hope people might enjoy a different read away from the Wing Commander universe.
Any comments please leave here and not in the SAHTRA thread as it would help with the reading and continuity of the fan fiction.
Cheers !! :D

It is all on Warcraft.
The story is based on the all the games released by Blizzard, references from their novels, game manuels from the games, guide books, comics and everything I could get my dirty little paws on.

Oh also the character names in this are a bit wierd, most of them are based on actually players from the guild I know. But the pronunciation of the names will be different.
For example
Unleashed - Pronuce as Unley
Lizbeth - Lee-baa
Datangia - Dat-tangia

and so forth, hope this would make sense for you all

Chapter Two has been posted for all to read.
Please keep comments to this thread and leave SAHTRA clear of comments and suggestions...thanks

Chapter Three of SAHTRA has been posted, please keep all comments to this thread please....

I hope people enjoy reading SAHTRA...something completely away from Wing Commander and something from another popular game....I would like to hear some feedback on what I have written so far....
Cheers!!

Chapter Five of SAHTRA is out.
Next chapter for Sins of the Father and 2628 would be out in the next week or so. I have been so caught up with WoW that I have not forgotten about my Wing Commander commitments...still love my Maniacs and Morons..... :)

Chapter Six of SAHTRA is out
Hope people enjoy the read.
Dont forget to read the last entry for Fall of the Flag and
the latest new Fan Fiction "Confed Vengeance"

From the hits I got from SAHTRA thread, Im guessing people are enjoying a good read/rest from the Wing Commander Genre.
Can I get a generally idea of what they think so far

Back