Top 3 anime

1. Neon Gensis Evangelion
2. Robotech: The New Generation
3. BattleTech: The Animated Series *The one with the First Sumerset Strikers*

Chris Blair said:
3. BattleTech: The Animated Series *The one with the First Sumerset Strikers*

Woot, etc.
Yeah, that was a great show (back when computer generation made TV shows 10x as cool....instead of just lame.); good luck tracking it down these days, though...

Neon Genesis Evangelion
Neon Genesis Evangelion

did i miss one ?
oh jeah:

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Eva244.jpg

I actually watched that since my friend bought all the DVD's. I didn't like the dumb teenagers that seem to be the heroes in every single anime, and it was a little to heavy on the "haha let's get a shy kid and surround him with boobs, it'll be like Tenchi Muyo with giant robots", but that's just me. It was decent at first I guess, but then it got to that point where they ran out of money or something and they had those filler episodes and then nothing made sense anymore and the whole thing went to heck.

~*woopwoop*~
We've got a case of japanimation-induced brain trauma! Start two large-bore IV's of pure midi code, and get him a WCSaga enema, stat!

That's right, boys! We're here, we're off-topic, and we're...uh...erg...going to bed... :eek:

1) Gundam Wing
2) Voices of a Distant Star
3) Speed Racer / Outlaw Star

But the worst anime I've ever seen has to be Ultraman II. That was absolutely horrendous. I mean, I love some campy stuff...but this was BAD. Absolutely stupid, and who really wants to watch Ultraman beat the shit out of a Jell-O monster?

Back