Tooth and Claw- - Chapter Two: Getting Well Acquainted...

Worthles scum? I can drill so many holes in your fighter, that you'll be dead of the lack of air before you'll even detect my fighter. And if you eject..... I can drill through practilcy anything.
smile.gif

Now, I don't want to look for that quote from TPOF again, so here's a small quote from the Prophecy official guide. "Born to subsistence farmers on a remote colony world...." that by it self doesen't mean anything, but it does mean he's not from Earth. And here's a second quote. "The Temblor operation made Blair the Confed's greatest war hero, but he was characteristically uncomfortable in the spotlight. He married and returned home to, at last, attempt to become a farmer."

Combined with the first quote, that definelty means that he is from Nephele.

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited March 14, 2000).]

Last edited by a moderator:
You would resort to sabotage, pathetic 'worm? Then surely, you are already one of us! You are the Dark Side! Ahahahaha!

Hmm... that gives 'farmer' Blair a whole new meaning. Of course, remembering what you said about older books being more correct, I should point out that WC 3 says Blair lives in New Harlem (whatever that is - and a part of his SO memorial ceremony was held in New York; now, since New York isn't the capital of anything, nor has it any significance whatsover, why else would the ceremony be held there
smile.gif
?
That's the trouble, isn't it? They didn't want to give Blair a home because they wanted the players to be able to assume that he comes from wherever they come (which means Blair is Polish
wink.gif
). But then Nephele came along...

Quarto said:
Hmm... that gives 'farmer' Blair a whole new meaning. Of course, remembering what you said about older books being more correct, I should point out that WC 3 says Blair lives in New Harlem

New Harlem? WTF? Where did you get that?

And yeah, I'm sure that Blair is from Poland. I thought I heard a discusion in Polish between him and Hobbes in WC3.

No, wait a sec. Scrap that. New Harlem was the address of the Argent Financial Group which was sending him his dividents. Sorry for the mistake
smile.gif

And yeah, I'm sure that Blair is from Poland. I thought I heard a discusion in Polish between him and Hobbes in WC3.
You too?
smile.gif
I thought I was the only one...
smile.gif

Back