Too much caffiene for Blair? (WC3)

Rampage

Spaceman
Hey, I've been playing Wing 3 on a new, Windows 98 machine and have been getting interesting problems with the cursor and joystick. In menus and going around the Victory, the mouse is very twitchy and I have to fight it a little bit to go where I want it to. It also kind of walks this way or that on its own (usually up). It's not too bad on the Victory and menus, but when flying I think it actually cuts down on maneuverability. When you pull back on the stick, it's not a constant thing, you can see the on screen stick going back and then kind of jumping between back a bit and all the way back. I didn't really notice until a Longbow mission, I don't remember those ships being THAT slow, it was near impossible to loop around and get on the tail of an enemy. Sometimes when I've tried recalibrating it just makes it worse - the cursor flies to the top left corner of the screen and stays there. So, is this a common joystick problem with an easy fix?
Thanks!

This is all your joystick's fault. But, then, you probably already knew that. Try recalibrating using the Windows Game Controllers applet in Control Panels.

Back