Tony Zurovec Star Citizen

Thrakkath

Rear Admiral
I noticed on todays Wingmans hangar that Tony Zurovec's name was mentioned as an ex Origin employee, however his name was spelt 'Zurovek'

I really loved the Crusader series and believed he had left the games industry. Maybe someday we might see Crusader 3:) I would love to know if it is indeed the same man? Maybe someone here might have the inside track on that.

It's probably the same guy; I can't imagine TWO Tony Zurovecs working for Origin.

The rights for Crusader will be with EA now, along with all of Origin's other IP.

The rights for Crusader will be with EA now, along with all of Origin's other IP.

Maybe this is what you meant, but the rights for Crusader have always been with EA, as Origin was acquired and funded by EA long before either of the Crusader games was released. :)

That doesn't mean a future Crusader has to be developed by an EA studio, however...

Really interesting interview with Tony Zurovec and CR talking about Crusader, Loose Cannon and other things, great to see two incredibly talented developers collaborating on Star Citizen.
I am glad to see him back in the games industry he really has a great passion for PC gaming.

Toward the end of the CIG interview there is a teaser trailer for his old unreleased game, "Loose Cannon."

That looks like a title I would have enjoyed.

Very excited to have Tony on the team. And I LOVE doing those longer 'Origin history' videos!

Back