"Tom Wilson is Funny!" is funny!

Fatcat

Swabbie
Banned
I bought Tom Wilson's CD, "Tom Wilson is Funny!". I thought that his comedy was hilarious, and was definitly something different. It's mostly about his family, and working on Back to the Future, and he sings afew songs, too. Has anyone else purchased his CD, and did you like it?

I've got mine sitting here. Been meaning to write a quickie review before long. The cover alone is pretty great though.

Funny who the concept of a comedy CD is strange to me. We don't get a lot of those here, and the ones they used to make were pretty crap. I do believe that this one is pretty good.

I'd definitley recommend it. Each track is just a recording of one of his skits from a particular show. He can also sing, which is a nice touch.

Edfilho said:
Funny who the concept of a comedy CD is strange to me. We don't get a lot of those here, and the ones they used to make were pretty crap. I do believe that this one is pretty good.

Oh, there were good ones, like an old Costinha LP filled with sex jokes the kids who brought it wouldn't understand. Anyway, Tom Wilson should be funny.

Back