Together Again For The First Time

LeHah

212 Squadron - "The Old Man's Eyes And Ears"
Often, we get people on here who mention they've spotted some of their favorite Wing Commander stars on TV shows, movies and commercials. But how often can we say that we've seen two of them share the same scene outside of our favorite gaming series?

Some of us older folks might remember the late-80s fantasy series Beauty And The Beast starring Ron Perlman and Linda Hamilton. Season One featured an episode where a deaf/mute girl witnessed some dirty cops killing one of their own. Two of these cops? None other than Jason Bernard (Eisen) and Chris Mulkey (Hawk)!

vlcsnap2009080812h16m10.png

vlcsnap2009080812h18m01.png

vlcsnap2009080812h18m58.png

vlcsnap2009080812h20m25.png

Hows that for a how-do-you-do?

HAHAHA I remember that show AND that Episode!! To this day I have no idea what made that show at all popular.

The worst part is that the show only got interesting when Linda Hamilton left - and thats when the fans left too.

thanks for the pics!
Hawk looks like out of some North-vs-South movie. probably starred in one anyway, didnt bother to ask IMDB yet.

I found Chris Mulkey(Hawk) again in the 1987 movie The Hidden. I did not realize he was in the movie until the credits were rolling. :eek:

People have spotted WC actors and actresses in all sorts of obscure films, and in any case we have IMDB to look up stuff if we haven't. I think the difference with this case is that we have two who are both together in the same scenes and it's from quite a long time ago.

Back