Today is a great day, people.

Eder

Mr. Standoff
shot174.png
(Today is also my grandfather's birthday).

The lesson to be learned here is... always crank your monitor's brightness all the way up. I fixed the whole Midway background theme... I'm surprised they left it like that in SO.

Also, I've updated Standoff's website (finally). More shots from our new menus will be in this thread later today.

Yee-ha! *cheers* Happy birthday to Eder Sr., too.

The new screens look awesome, but... what does the D. stand for?

In that sense... BYE CASEY!

Eh, come on, I'm not telling. Let's give people time to start a "D. guessing contest" or something. :p

Thanks, but... boy? It was my grandfather's birthday, not mine - and he turned 81. :p

Looks good, great improvement. Though...there's too much green there IMO. Green is even my favourite colour, but that's just too much. :p
I understand you have to make it fit to the screens in your mainhalls, but I think it'd look better balanced if the borders would be steel blue like in WC2.

Thanks for your input, but all the menus are 100% done now. So, even if they were pink and the ghost of J.M. Keynes dropped by and begged me to make them blue, they'd stay pink. :p

(At least as far as episode 2 is concerned, anyway).

I tried to tone the green down (on the on-screen stuff, not on the borders, because the borders have to match the monitors) but Q told me red computer screens were too WC4. :p

Hmmm...blue and orange would be too much WC4. Though the only interface screens ever seen in WC2 had half of their elements in red actually. :p

Back