To Quarto

Antix

Rear Admiral
I attempted sending you a private message and e-mailing you through here, and I lost your yahoo address, so I was slightly forced to place this out here for you to see. I've got an issue with my site being the only "mirror" that this game is downloadable from. I've got a limited transfer rate per month, and considering I could offer 38 downloads of the full version of this game before my three gig complementary transfer goes out the window, I'm pretty sure my chances of keeping the number of hits down being the ONLY mirror left are pretty slim. Can we have a little discussion about this? Either e-mail me or contact me on MSN at nolantix@msn.com or AIM at RebelBean2000.

I've got to admit I've got a problem with this too, we sure do need more than one mirror and I'm not sure why we haven't

I just posted this in another thred on here but it seems like a good place to post this as well: I personally think you should post this on fileplanet since it is a very visited site and you got to let everyone know and that is widespread, as well as zdnet might be a good place.

I thought the other mirrors were taken down while they were being patched. In any case, they seem to be back up now.

that is very much the case.
and eww...fileplanet.
I think people would rather download it straight away.

I agree Filler but I know there are alot of people like myself who pay for the high speed server and if you posted it there you can always have a link to your mirror sites for people who don't subscribe to it. I was thinking more in terms of just letting people know its there cause Up until a few weeks ago I had no Idea people were modding for this game, It was after I decided to actually finsh wcp that I actually started looking for stuff on wc. So what I'm saying is the more widespread exposure UE gets the more people come back to the genre and the more chance of us having space sims in the mainstream again. I also suggested Zdnet which has no wait line but tends to bog down but as I said the more exposure the better.

Viva the Revival:D

You pay to use the fileplanet´s high speed server! :(

And you think that using FP server to download UE will revive the Space-sim industry because people will know more about space-sims...right...

gamespy and fileplanet gets a like 100,000 hits each day and there associated with CGW and EGM for sure since they have subscription deals with these mags. Now maybe its just me but if there associated I would think these mags would review stuff from here. I kinda want to hear what the UE team thinks of putting it up there, since in the end its there decision to make.

Back