Tiger Claw Crew

ChanceKell

Rear Admiral
Watching the WCM movie, I noticed that the message from Admiral Tolwyn to Admiral Gerald (Chapter 8 on the DVD) said that the Crew MLN is 119332.

Any idea what an MLN is?

You mean the message from Admiral Towlyn ;)?

IIRC, 'MLN' in this context stands for 'Management List, Navy', which is some sort of hugely complex master Naval requisitions/organizational list.

Bandit LOAF said:
You mean the message from Admiral Towlyn ;)?

IIRC, 'MLN' in this context stands for 'Management List, Navy', which is some sort of hugely complex master Naval requisitions/organizational list.

Quick question, I've seen this "IIRC" word many times before. Couldn't figure out what it means. What's it short for?

ChanceKell said:
Watching the WCM movie, I noticed that the message from Admiral Tolwyn to Admiral Gerald (Chapter 8 on the DVD) said that the Crew MLN is 119332.

I think you mean Captain Sansky

For all its faults (both of them), I do love that segment -- especially the part where it lists the other ships in the Concordia's battlegroup. Chris (Reid) and I saw the movie three times in a row together trying to get the list of them remembered... better days, man, better days.

Bracher, Cahillier, Sommeria, Toacka and Walleyer. Of course, now adays you can just freeze the DVD to see them (G)

eh, I suppose that's true . . . if you have a dvd player . . which I don't . . . because I can't afford one, and my parents do good to understand proper use of a mouse, much less a dvd player.

For all its worth, the WC movie novel had the Concordia battlegroup as 5 cruisers and 5 destroyers, with 10 support ships.

You can find a $50 dvd player here, but I don't have $50 to blow on one. Jobs are somewhat scarce in my town.

Back