Thrustmastering...

TheFraix

Vice Admiral
Man, I've got some history with joysticks.

My first two joysticks were an unnamed analog 2-button typed, both which has been ruined with their components scattered around a three kilometer radius of my current residence.

It wasn't until sometime later I purchased a Quickshot gamepad with 6 buttons, but then what good will that do for simulations?

And so sometime in the year 2000, I made some big purchase. I bought a Genius Flight2000 analog joystick, which was pretty similar to a CH flightstick.
Unfortunately, it tends to be pretty unstable.

Last year, I made a bigger purchase by buying Logitech's Wingman Extreme Digital 3D. For quite sometime this product hasn't disappointed me, until quite recent. The base tends to be a bit unstable.

Quite recently I've found two Thrustmaster joystick. The first is the Thrustmaster Top Gun, with a $45 price tag. The second is the F-16 FCLS for a $85 price. Should I get either of them?

Thanks...

Originally posted by TheFraix

Quite recently I've found two Thrustmaster joystick. The first is the Thrustmaster Top Gun, with a $45 price tag. The second is the F-16 FCLS for a $85 price. Should I get either of them?

Thanks...

Yes...:D

Back