thrakhath

Did he shoot him down? I thought the only way to kill him was to keep running your ship into him while cloaked. Cause if you uncloaked he'd take off and then an endless supply of Sorthak's come after you.

You are doing something very wrong in the mission then like cloaking at the wrong time.

Shipgate said:
Did he shoot him down? I thought the only way to kill him was to keep running your ship into him while cloaked. Cause if you uncloaked he'd take off and then an endless supply of Sorthak's come after you.

The last mission is a bit tricky, maybe. But that sure ain't the way to do it! You have to cloak after blowing up the final destroyer (I'm pretty sure you have to blow that one up) and decloak at the nav with Thrakhath and Hobbes. First taunt him a little while you're invisible, though. "Where are you, Heart of the Tiger, Rrrr." :p

Shipgate is just being "cute" - even if you ram Thrakhath, the game will still generate unlimited waves of Sorthaks and prevent you from transitioning to the ground segment.

It's fun to stay uncloaked on Kilrah. That way you have to fend off unlimited waves of Ekapshi while you try and delive the T-Bomb. It get's pretty hard when you run out of Afterburner fuel though.

The trick is turning the autoslide on, so you'll keep your max AB speed and waste no fuel.
And sure, you MUST kill Thrak.

I swear that's how I did it though. Before going to the last nav point I would cloak my ship. Then when you get there you see Thrakhath. Any time I tried to kill him by decloaking and just fighting him, that's when he'd disappear and all the Sorthak's came. I tried it over and over until I just rammed him while I was cloaked. Try it if you don't believe me. Then he's all like, "Curse you Heart of the Tiger." And then I'd go down to the planet.

That's seriously how I remember doing it. I wasn't trying to be facetious or anything.

Back