Thoughts on Daredevil

T8H3X11

Spaceman
What did you guys think about it? I personally loved it. the story was great (Ben Affleck was actually pretty good). I loved Bullseye. And then there's :D JENNIFER GARNER:D, she was a sight to behold. Overall it was an awesome movie, best superhero movie so far (besides Batman).

You're smoking crack. Daredevil was a craptacular peice of crap. I wont start with Ben Affleck, since we all know he's the worst actor since Ronald Regan. Jennifer Garner, though I am a big fan of Alias, still seems miscast as did Michael Clarke Duncan, which surprised the hell out of me. I was expecting him as Kingpin to be fantastic, but was let down by a rather blah performance.

Bullseye was entertaining though and the movie was really quite pretty. I also liked how they gave Daredevil a more dangerous approach with running about the city than most superheros do.

In the end though, it's not Spider-Man, it's not Batman and it sure as hell ain't Superman or Superman 2.

Dude, Spiderman was to childish and they made Peter Parker a wuss. Daredevil is much more adult-oriented and I thought it was. My opinion.

Peter Parker... was written... as a wuss because his character was written like that since 1963.

Even Batman is sorta a wuss in his alter ego. So is Superman's Clark Kent, the Hulk, the Flash, Captain America (pre serum) ... there's probably more examples but I can't be bothered to think right now.

Can't say I cared much for the movie. It seemed to me that they spent too long setting stuff up, and then rushed to the climax sequences in the movie. The middle was more or less non-existent.
The people I was with all enjoyed it, however.

I thought that the movie was damn cool. I liked it more than any other super-hero movie out there, besides maybe Batman... It was pretty much everything I wanted (minus the stupid meeting of Matt Murdoch and Electra)...

Back