This may be a dumb question...

Ringtail

Spaceman
but what ever happened to the Kilrathi on Ghorah Khar after they broke away from the Empire? After WC2 the only other time they get mentioned is Victory Streak.

Well , no one Knows what happened to them.Maybe they are completely Indepented from the other Kilrathi even after the war.
I dont Know , maybe LOAF:cool:

LOAF, you have to finished that map. There are a lot of people don't have the Prophecy map and need it.

Luckily, I am not one of them.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Ghost is right.
Hey Ghost, you really should paste that into your sig :)

BTW, your current one is from a Metallica lyric ("Whereever I may roam" from "the black one" IIRC), isn't it?

I thought they mention something in one of the books about the uprising being crushed, and the planet forced to rejoin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Meson
LOAF, you have to finished that map. There are a lot of people don't have the Prophecy map and need it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
I did finish it. A long time ago.
Can you post the link again?
Or perhaps it would be better to add the link at the CIC files section... in that case the question is: into which game's section would it fit best? Prophecy? SO?

Originally posted by Jochen
Hey Ghost, you really should paste that into your sig :)

BTW, your current one is from a Metallica lyric ("Whereever I may roam" from "the black one" IIRC), isn't it?

Yep, you are right, after 10 days of vacations with my black album i decided to change the sig.

Originally posted by mpanty

Yeah, it's in-vogue... <g>

hehe

Originally posted by Ghost
Yep, you are right, after 10 days of vacations with my black album i decided to change the sig.
Although I have to say that IMO only the first 4 albums are worth to have "Metallica" printed on them:cool:, the others (including the black one) are... not worth to say anymore about them:mad:... wait! I forgot to add "Garage Days", that one was good, too (not to be mixed up with "Garage Inc.", which has some tracks of "Garage Days on it IIRC, but the rest... as said before:D)

Originally posted by Jochen Although I have to say that IMO only the first 4 albums are worth to have "Metallica" printed on them:cool:, the others (including the black one) are... not worth to say anymore about them... wait! I forgot to add "Garage Days", that one was good, too (not to be mixed up with "Garage Inc.", which has some tracks of "Garage Days on it IIRC, but the rest... as said before:D)
I think everyone knows my opinion on this by now, so I won't reply... Oh wait, I just did! ;)

There is a map?

Map?

Damn... I held out and bought Prophecy Gold instead. At the time Prophecy normal came out, I decided I didn't have a beefy enough PC (low grade Pentium, no 3D accel) to warrant buying it.

All I have is a 4-CD jewel case, and 1 WC:p/SO combined thin booklet. I feel cheated :D

Well... people who just bought Prophecy didn't get the SO portion of the booklet -- and their fighter stats weren't as detailed.

(People who bought six copies of both, on the other hand...)

Re: There is a map?

Originally posted by culler
I feel cheated :D

Here's a free online version of the map, put together by LOAF and a cast of many. It has stuff that the original in the box didn't have.

http://www.blacklance.org/loaf/averybigmapindeed.png

So for all those folks who got the map but never came here, you have something they don't. Especially if you have a way to print it out. We have a new poster size color printer here in the office that prints on paper 44" wide. I've been tempted to print one out and call it a test page. :)

Back