This is no topic but just post ur sayings here to chat instead of finding ur buddy

smileyuk.gif
I would'nt dare! Let's move on.
tongue.gif

------------------
Turn me loose, Colonel.
This is what I live for!

[This message has been edited by JoeyRP (edited July 12, 2000).]

Last edited by a moderator:
EXCUSE ME GUYS I WAS ONLY SINGING A SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!of Jennifer Lopez and this shows none of guys even heard about her songs I suppose
mad.gif
mad.gif

oh boy first it's kalkrath whit Britney spears, and now it's Rider whit Jenifer Lopez, tho i can see Riders point here, here music is way beter then britney, plus shes a beutifull wonan, (speaking from a fotografers point og view, not as a horney teenager, which i didn't say you were rider...)

Metras said:
I think he just stuck both his feet in his mouth.

Having a '14 yo' brain means what?

You're back to square one with defining "Normal" again.

biggrin.gif

No I`m not. I wasn`t even trying to define normal is.

------------------
Sometimes you`re the windshield
Sometimes you`re the BUG...

Oops, I did it again...

At home, I hear their music almost every 15 minutes and my kid kept calling in the requests.
mad.gif

Yo! Keep the lines open... Kids!
moody2.gif

So I gues you are a married man playing WC HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I need some help guys on my compt. it's going to blacknees I guess.Why because my system resources are only 68% when I start this thing started yesterday and has caused severe probs for me to gon the net.I need help quick and fast pls. any help would do to get my junk compt. back to a normal position again.

My resources are always less than 60%, and everything works just fine here. If you need more resources, lose some stuff in the background (i.e. Winamp, ICQ, Antivirus things, internet security software, Creative AudioHQ,...) Hit ctrl-alt-del and shut a few tasks down. But your problems could be of a different nature. I recommend reinstalling Windows.

Rider said:
So I gues you are a married man playing WC HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Ah, you noticed at last!
Yes, I put up w/ kids your age,
but mine are younger. I am a proud father and happily married. What's wrong with that?

biggrin.gif

Ok, I figure if there's any topic thread to list a dumb or useless question, this is it...

Is there any way to view how many posts you have made? Just curious where I'm at and stuff.

Although maybe secretly I'm searching for universal fame by achieving a high rank on this board.

To see your profile at any time(profiles working of course), just click on the icon next to the post date in the post box. Click on any post. If you want to see your profile, click this icon
profile.gif
on one of your posts. Likewise for anyone else's profile, just click on the same icon on one of their posts.

[This message has been edited by Death's Head (edited July 14, 2000).]

JoeyRP said:
Ah, you noticed at last!
Yes, I put up w/ kids your age,
but mine are younger. I am a proud father and happily married. What's wrong with that?

I hope you don't have more than 3 ...
biggrin.gif

Mad Hatter said:
That is , basically, what I was saying before.
Oh, and Dralthi5, when I said normal, I meant that normal 14 year olds have a 14 year old`s brain. Since you aren`t normal, as you said, you do not fall under that rule.
Is that clear enough?

I am too normal. I was just kidding before.
wink.gif
'Sides, I'm not 14. I'm 15 (that doesn't make a big difference, I know).

Assassin: Don't try to seek fame by posting a bunch. Not a good idea
smile.gif

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

No, Dralthi5, you are most assuredly not normal. Normal kids of your age don't know how to write stories that good.

Besides, being normal is boring ... it's a lot better to be a little original and have everybody think you're mentally impared in some way ...

What are you laughing about Quarto?

Oh, and I guess I`m lucky I didn`t eat my hat too soon.
hat.gif

------------------
Sometimes you`re the windshield
Sometimes you`re the BUG...

Back