theres a person at my school named chris blair :)

$tormin

Vice Admiral
her name is christina blair. i saw it on the grad lists.

who else knows a person with a name like that :)

i'm not sure about this but there was someone here a while ago, who claimed his real name was Chris Blair...

don't knwo what to think of that...

Really?

I have a cousin named Todd who's a Marshal in Texas... :)

Wait, forget what I said, I promised I was going to cut down on the "silliness"... ;)

Is there someone here nammed Vukar nar Caxki ? That would be fun :)

Have you seen that the name Jean Claude Vandamne use in his movies (especially Universal Soldiers) is Deveraux ?

Bruce Willis also played a General with the name Devereaux, don't know if it was spelled this way, though. He was the evil guy, though...

I only read a newsarticle a long time ago about someone named Christopher Plair :) No joke!

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
We used to get people like that at the Origin Board years ago...

(Any other 'vets here?)

Oh yes. The old Origin Board was my introduction to the online WC community.

Best, Raptor

Hi,

We have someone where I work called Jeanette Denereux (Not Dev), but I always slip and call her Dev. (She is from Belgium but now works over here in the UK)

Cheers

[Edited by panther on 04-30-2001 at 12:24]

Originally posted by $tormin
her name is christina blair. i saw it on the grad lists.

who else knows a person with a name like that :)

A local auto body shop owner here, his name is James Taggert.
Unfortunately, he never heard of Wing Commander! :eek:

RFB

I suppose Taggert is pretty close to Taggart.

I reckon it'd be pretty cool to know any Belgian whose name resembles our beloved Angel.

Call me strange, but my first vote was a local election (not really important in the overall scheme), and I voted for a group just 'cause one of the councillor's name was Blair. :) (I had no idea who to vote for, anyway, they were all the same to me.)

Back