The Word Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, some of you have gotten way too lazy and terrible at this. About 9500 posts ago, people actually thought for a few seconds rather than blurt out the first word that came to mind.

Some people also had the tact to wait for more than one or two people to respond before jumping back in. Some people actually read more than the most recent reply so that they didn't repeat words that were just said. And still others contributed enough discussion that the majority of their posts didn't fall into this one thread.

New Rule: minimum 20 post buffer between posts allowed per person in this thread. No warnings, email chatzone@wcnews.com instead of replying to the thread for any questions.

Cartman

(Isn't easier to just tell to make 1 post maximum per day in this thread?
If I am risking banishment, I won't post in "the word game" anymore, as don't always have time to check the 20 previous posts.
I make a search on the last page for the word I'm about to post to be sure it wasn't already used.)

Email chatzone@wcnews.com instead of replying to the thread for any questions.

Home Videos

(Counting to 20 is fairly easy: if you see your name on the first page it aint 20 posts yet...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back