The WC3 'Heart Of The Tiger' Movie Project

Raptor_Pilot said:
Yeah I don't really have a clue but I just want to see the movie... I watched the sample two more times... I am really bored right now...

OK make that ten times. Can't wait to see the whole movie.

~~~ sorry I kept you waiting, I'll upload the file to yousendit and email you the link

Queeg said:
~~~ sorry I kept you waiting, I'll upload the file to yousendit and email you the link

If you want a second opinion go ahead and email me the link. I'd be happy to let you know what I think.

the yousendit upload failed, sending ftp link. Make sure you have resume capabilities, my internet modem keeps rebooting.

AD said:
If you want a second opinion go ahead and email me the link. I'd be happy to let you know what I think.

Sure as soon as ive sent it to Raptor Pilot :)

TomGaines said:
I have just watched your sample. I really liked it! I think you have integrated the flight sequences very well

Cool thanks

How big is the total movie file? I think I saw 500mb somewhere. I can handle 1GB in my email inbox and it's empty right now. Are you sure you can't send as attachment?
If you can't, then email me FTP link and I'll get it that way.
Well, you're a busy person, and whenever you can send it will be fine. I have all day and night. I don't start school again til monday.

My email: Dengar12000@Yahoo.com

Raptor_Pilot said:
How big is the total movie file? I think I saw 500mb somewhere. I can handle 1GB in my email inbox and it's empty right now. Are you sure you can't send as attachment?
If you can't, then email me FTP link and I'll get it that way.
Well, you're a busy person, and whenever you can send it will be fine. I have all day and night. I don't start school again til monday.

My email: Dengar12000@Yahoo.com

ok i'll try an email the file

First to say to Queeg great work on making the WC3 film, even though i haven't seen it yet...

and second, to cut to the chase, why don't you at least post the FTP link here to this thread and not make it an individual site party...Im sure there are other people that have noticed your work but haven't had the chance to look at it cos of this . (Unless im wrong and missed it somewhere)

Another thing, bit of a surprise that wcnews have not actually posted Queegs work on their daily news update of the website. Why's that?

Don said:
First to say to Queeg great work on making the WC3 film, even though i haven't seen it yet...

and second, to cut to the chase, why don't you at least post the FTP link here to this thread and not make it an individual site party...Im sure there are other people that have noticed your work but haven't had the chance to look at it cos of this . (Unless im wrong and missed it somewhere)

Another thing, bit of a surprise that wcnews have not actually posted Queegs work on their daily news update of the website. Why's that?

Well that would be a good idea to post the link except, I host the FTP site myself and of course there is very little bandwidth, I tried again with yousendit and it comes up with page cannot be displayed after about an hour, same happens on all similar upload sites. I'm open to any suggestions appart from email which is out of the question.

The wcnews team should be able to give you some help about uploading to their server...i really don't know. Ask AD, since he gave in some really large sample clips of his work recently (WC4 DVD).

Also, i was able to see your sample clip...great work.

Don said:
The wcnews team should be able to give you some help about uploading to their server...i really don't know. Ask AD, since he gave in some really large sample clips of his work recently (WC4 DVD).

Good idea, Thanks Don :)

Don said:

If you really want to post the movie as a public free-for-all, you chould download some kind of ftp client software like smartftp or something better. That one atleast has a free trial that never *really* seems to run out. Then get on IRC or email the CIC. THey should be able to fill you in on how to connect to the ftp and upload the file. If you are still thinking about doing some changes or anything based on mine or Raptor_Pilots viewing of it then it won't hurt everyone to wait a few days until you are ready to do that. But you should still contact the CIC staff about it personally. (after all Chris already mentioned early in the thread that the CIC would most likely be able to host it for you)

Uhh . . . qustion:
So, to extract the movies from the disc, you just open the files from it, locate the movies and extract them. Right?
Sorry if I'm off topic, I'm just bad at that :(

maniac89 said:
Uhh . . . qustion:
So, to extract the movies from the disc, you just open the files from it, locate the movies and extract them. Right?
Sorry if I'm off topic, I'm just bad at that :(

WC4DVD yes. wc3,4 CD you just need HCls Movie player

Back