THE TABERNACLE of His body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphir7

Spaceman
The Tabernacle of His body [the lamb's body].

Questions which only require a Yes or No answer.

1. Since the Tablets of the Testimony were kept in the Ark of the covenant, and the books of the Law upon it, in a most Holy place, and the fulfillness of all the Law required a total Holiness;
Was the Tabernacle of His body established to fulfill, by His death, all the Law that required Holiness?

2. Was the roman cross, established by the Roman laws, a part of all the Law that required Holiness?

by Sapphir.

Maybe Jesus could shed some light on this one. (CIC Jesus, not the Jesus)

I doubt it. I don't think this is a person serious about joining the CIC, so feel free to ignore him.

Hi,

Not ignoring, just remaining off-topic in an Off-topic Zone. I might be movin' to a Non-complete-off-topic Zone soon, perhaps, if that is your wish. This is Non-religion; this is Nonfiction. Please allow me to offer my humble reverences to the Commander.

1.Per intimidare, the bears move the right hand, not the left; doctrine with leopard dexter agility and sign of ursus intimidates the sheep’s understanding.

3. Who obscures the white light of the number that is eclipsed in the †name, rides a darkened horse in gothic places where the heaven is black; like the cover of a book of 66 books, sold to the trading of tithes of salary. For the scripture is bread, ruled by imposed doctrine [beast]; ½. the taverns lack of oil of the unction and wine of blood of the lamb; oil and wine would be wasted.

5. Facendo il segnale della cicatrice stigmata,
the glittering sword of white light of the hosts
makes the †sign, wounds twice, vertical and
horizontal at the same place; a fatal wound.
6. The whole earth was amazed and
followed after the bestiae whose
fatal wound of the sword in the
front of the head was cicatrized
and has come to life, saying:
7. A wound in the form of a cross
cannot be healed by itself; and
for that miracle-sign, a †cicatrix is
made on the forehead, and a
reverence; by using the type of
number that is required to sell the
word through which souls are bought;

[reverentia-numerale-versetto-capitolare]

2. In the place once sealed to the name that remains, the ministeriu of the †cicatrix stigmata stands, where the ordination of its words ought not to be seen; and where a †sign is made: in the place of the name of the father and of the son, and in the place of the name of the Holy Spirit.

and 6. where the words “cross, nails,
crucify, faith, believe” are inserted
in the 7. place of the words “tree,
chords, suspend, fidelity, remain”.

I. Why in the ordinations that were left to the Roman church would the words 'cross, nails, crucify' have to be inserted in the place of the words 'tree, chords, suspend' in the Versions of the scriptures?

If there is a beast like a leopard not being a real creature but an illustration of a doctrine that would have to open its mouth in *blasphemies against the Eternal, to blaspheme the Tabernacle [of His body], then it would be reasonable that a substitution of words had to be a part of those ordinations; because the doctrine upon which the ‘Mother’ church is sitting, wouldn’t be a scarlet [obscure] beast [doctrine] and there wouldn’t be **blasphemy against the Tabernacle [body] of the lamb, if in truth the same body belonging to the Holy Spirit had been nailed to a cross of the Roman empire, instead of having both hands tied together with chords to a Hebrew tree attested in the books of the Law and of the Prophets and of the Psalms.

* blaspheme [definition], spiritually; 1. whenever Holiness and Eternity belonging to Whom is the Completeness of the Holy Spirit are attributed to something or someone which is not intrinsically Holy nor Eternal.

** blasphemy against the Tabernacle [body] of the Holy Spirit; [definition], spiritually; 2. whenever it is said that the Holiness to which the Tabernacle of His body had been separated [or sanctified] to die, could be applied to a law other than the Law in which abided the Holiness that was required to the fulfillness of all the Law.

The Tablets of the Testimony were kept in the Ark of the covenant, and the books of the Law upon it, in a most Holy place, and the fulfillness of all the Law required a total Holiness; the Tabernacle of His body established to fulfill, by His death, all the Law that required Holiness.

II. Was the roman cross, established by the Roman laws, a part of the Law that required Holiness?

by Sapphir.

154079.jpg

What? What? What? What? What?

Sapphir, I mean no offense, but these posts make you sound like you are either intoxicated in some way or having a psychotic break with reality or an OCD ritualized acting-out session. It is also possible that this posting is also the work of a very creative sort of spam bot.

If you want to have an off-topic conversation, we are typically open to that. However, posting archane, convoltued, and apparently pointless things is at the very least considered to be bad manners. Please, if you want to post here, post something that people can respond to and relate to, not just endless drivel.

That being said, I believe that neither I nor anyone else will respond to you if you continue to post in this manner. The forum administration may not take kindly to you continuing to act in this way.

If I thought for even one second that he was serious I would consider giving a serious response...but I don't think that he is...not even for one second.

On one hand, I have no idea what's going on.

On the other hand, it's not hurting LOAF.

Keep weirding up this thread, crazy diamond.

Hi Sphynx, I like to post something that people can respond to and relate to; - on the other hand, there are different levels of understanding, and many different worlds; that is why the lamb spoke to you in parables. If not to you, to who ever has ears to hear [or an initial sequence to decode] that level of understanding.

Pleased to read you.

*******Immediate statement from a Wasted-sunset-coincidence-Zone - "I'm not searching for a horn in a horse's head, not even poking a sleeping leopard with a short stick; but sometimes there's no way to avoid the tempestuous storm in a cup of water"

We don't have a CZ rule explicitly forbiding people from being attention grabbing weirdos, but we do have a rule against excessive use of colors and crap.

Sapphir7 said:
Hi Sphynx, I like to post something that people can respond to and relate to; - on the other hand, there are different levels of understanding, and many different worlds; that is why the lamb spoke to you in parables. If not to you, to who ever has ears to hear [or an initial sequence to decode] that level of understanding.

The Lord may have spoken in parables but I don't think the idea was to confuse people, but rather put heavenly ideas into real-world analogies. You don't seem to be using real-world analogies to convey anything, though. If you have a message you want to be heard, then speak plainly. If you just want to concoct fancy looking parable wannabees, then please, be quiet. We have enough people doing that with puff the magic dragon as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back