The Powerpuff Girls!

Originally posted by Ripper
Possibly. But if it is, what is the goal? Hmmmmmm?

Singles bar for me...much better than just getting some Cheetos, muahahaha.......!

"I am not Bubbles! And Bubbles is not my name! I am bad! I am evil! I am... Mojo Jojo!"

"I do not talk like that! That is not the way by which I communicate! I am brief! Concise! To the point! I do not repeat things unnecessarily!" (etc, etc, etc)

Okay, so I paraphrased a little (a lot) - my memory is bad. But this exchange between Bubbles with amnesia and Mojo Jojo is one of my favourites. :)

BTW, I assume everyone knows what part of the body Miss Sarah Bellum is named after? I'm ashamed it took me a while to work out...

I thought, it would be a good Idea to post some pics of Miss Sara Bellum:

bellum.gif

10pow23.jpg

Originally posted by TopGun
I sometimes find Cartoon Women Hot.
Attaboy. It's all just electricity and freaky chemicals swishing around inside your brain either way. Real or not, your neurons can't tell the difference.

The episode that Mark Hamill did the voice for the evil cat was "Cat Man Do".

Wait... I take back what I said in the jokes thead.

Don't bring back large numbers of pointless old threads unless you have something incredibly brilliant to contribute to them. Even in that situation, it's probably just better to start a new thread.

(edited because I decided that colours are evil, even when used for the purposes of yelling)

Actually I was quite worried that someone had brought up ANOTHER Power Puff Girls discussion.

Back