The one to end all.....

I... don't know who that is, but if it's referring to current day MIAs (Vietnam era soldiers still missing), it's probably right... but *during* a war, MIAs are often found.

Don't worry. Fictitious Star Wars character. That's why I said it's a completely different circumstance. :)

Have you ever witnessed a *non*-fictitious Star Wars character?

[Edited by Mav23 on 05-01-2001 at 22:31]

As any who've dared venture into my lair know, big cardboard standup Blair and big cardboard standup Admiral Ackbar live together in peace and harmony.

Why dont we ever see anything like THAT on eBay?

Ive got a mini-Bruce Willis standup from those Lipton Brisk iced tea commercials though:)

What an odd response to a post where someone else is talking about how they wanted the evil guy to win.

ah, I meant all the evil guys, as opposed to the one. Hence the use of a plural 'guys' as compared to the singular 'guy'.

It was rather odd, though :(

TC

You assumed that since the only bad guy Raptor rooted for was Thrawn, that you were the only one who rooted for all the bad guys? That's a bit of rather convoluted and backward logic, if you ask me. But I guess you're noted for that. ;)

Originally posted by Raptor
About the only bad guy in SW that I genuinely cheered for. :)
Indeed, but somehow, I wonder how many of his intuitive revelations were only for the sake of portraying him as a near infallible leader?

Back