• Intrepid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Midway

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tarawa

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
but Frostytheplebe's point is making me reevaluate my choice

That was not my intention. I was simply balancing everything out. In my mind, the Concordia was probably the most famous in that she accomplished what the TC could not.

She wiped out the major Kilrathi HQ, and was home to SEVERAL war heros: Blair, Maniac (briefly), she served as an HQ for Paladin's secret ops strikes, and she was the command ship of the true Treacherous Hero: Tolwyn.

The Concordia led the defense during BoT, and (unlike the Tiger's Claw) supposedly went down fighting.

It also appeared that her loss was a much bigger hit to Morale.

Excellent point over the Excal 300, however i thought we were talking Cap ships. I also doubt its at the Air and Space museum, I'd be more willing to believe it was placed on the flight deck of the Victory when she was turned into a Museum. I wonder if she was repaired or left "as is" when put on display.

I wonder what would have become of the Concordia had she survived the war? Continued service or turned into a museum? She was a fairly newer ship during the war, so I'd think she would have continued service.

Back