The Hha'ifra

That's something else - the Rigakh-class was something that was to be addeed to SO1 (it still gets mentioned in dialogue, though).

Since the Ralatha and Rigakh classes both look quite similar, were they intended to be paired in battle groups in WC2, or was the game engine unable to handle that?

Bandit LOAF said:
That's something else - the Rigakh-class was something that was to be addeed to SO1 (it still gets mentioned in dialogue, though).

You know what kind of cruiser that is? I remember the dialouge from SO1 said that the Fralthra were heavy cruisers . . . were the Rigakh-class were heavy cruisers too or it was possible that they could be light cruisers (like the ones the Kats had in Fleet Action)? Looking at it, it does look kinda less bulky then the Fralthra and more streamlined.

Since the Ralatha and Rigakh classes both look quite similar, were they intended to be paired in battle groups in WC2, or was the game engine unable to handle that?

I'm sure the game engine can display two types of capital ships at once... but since they were designed for two separate games (WC2 v SO1), it's unlikely that some kind of special battle doctrine had been worked out for them. :) The Hha'ifra was Thrakhaths special ship, and the Rigakh was just a Snakeir-style add-a-ship.

I don't know what sort of cruiser it was supposed to be.

Back