Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stormfire Cannon

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Other

Votes: 12 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
McGruff said:
Leed is the distance that you have to aim in front of a moving target in order to hit it when firing chunks of leed from your stormfire.
Isn't that called LEAD? :)

I've been wondering... why did the Dragon use a two plasma-two tachyon combo instead of four tachyons like the Excalibur (minus the Reapers, of course)?

I liked the Fission Cannon a lot, but was anyone else a little disappointed when you actually used it in-game. It seemed to be so much cooler in the cutscene. However, had they made the bolts faster and thus, easier to be accurate with, it probably would've been a serious play balance issue.

Dust Cannon... fast, packs a lot of damage. Stormfire close after the one.

I miss the laser. one of my favs too... you can hold the trigger for a long time with that one. and when the shields are down, the fun begins... ;)

That made the Banshee so cool... and the scatter gun. Seriously, this thing is 5 ion cannons at once with reduced energy cost.

I think you're not supposed to use the Scatter gun at long range, since they don't have ITTS. Doesn't matter to me, as I eventually get close anyway, and a few direct hits mean death to any Excalibur/Thunderbolt.

Back