• Pulse Ion Gun

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stormfire Cannon

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Other

Votes: 12 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd actually go for the charging mass driver, myself. If you can become accurate with it, it is quite a formidable weapon indeed. One shot, one kill on fighters, bombers, and turrets.

call me nuts, but I'm a Laser man myself. yep that right
give me a fast regarge rate, step back and watch those kitties die.

I'd have to go with the Tachyon, not the fastest recharge rate, and you only have a few shots before your energy is out, but you get in 2 good shots and its over, sometimes only 1.

I can't resist the Dust Cannon. The incredible fire rate on that baby was incredible. On the Wasp it's deadly. The Fusion Cannon was next on the list.

The Stormfire series were my favorite "standard" gun. But I voted for the Fission gun because it wasn't just devastating in a single shot, it was damn lethal. It was a one shot kill, well technically two but they fire at the same time. It's from using the fission cannon that I got good at using dumbfires in a dogfight.
Of course those skills have gotten a little rusty lately.

The Leech gun wasn't my favorite. But it was a special gun. I loved leeching a fighter and then just shooting it a little bit at a time till it was dead. I liked having the Leech gun and Stormfire together.

The Stormfire from WC4 is probably my favorite right now.

Yes, but the Stormfire was ammo-dependant, and the Dust Cannon still had that awesome Gautling Gun-like feel to it. That thing is unstoppable on the Wasp.

Yeah I can't say anything against the dust cannon.It was pretty amazing. But what was cool about the Stormfire was during missions I'd start out using it and divert all my power from guns to engines and shields. Then the moment I ran out of SF ammo, I just reset my power distribution. With of course lowering the damamge control to just one notch.

Tachyon not only sounds cool, but Tachyon's are cool:

Tachyons accelerate (p goes up) if they lose energy (E goes down). Furthermore, a zero-energy tachyon is "transcendent," or infinitely fast. This has profound consequences. For example, let's say that there were electrically charged tachyons. Since they would move faster than the speed of light in the vacuum, they should produce Cherenkov radiation. This would lower their energy, causing them to accelerate more! In other words, charged tachyons would probably lead to a runaway reaction releasing an arbitrarily large amount of energy. Heuristically, the problem is that we can get spontaneous creation of tachyon-antitachyon pairs, then do a runaway reaction, making the vacuum unstable.
You can learn more about Tachyons on this site: http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/ParticleAndNuclear/tachyons.html

I wouldn't want to be hit by a faster than light weapon with a runaway reaction producing Cherenkov radiation! Would you?

Back