The Future is Coming

Dr. Bones, a famous bone scientist, is always solving bone-related crimes using nothing but the victims' bones!

That sounds about right. I barely pay attention when it's on. But I thought I saw the geek guy and a babe with a hologram of some kind.

A guy I don't like and have clearly been looking for an excuse to get rid of walks into a bar.

Ouch, he says, I've been banned.

A guy walks into a car dealership service center to have his car repaired. The young kid behind the counter is clearly trying to make an impression in his new job. "How can I help you today, sir?" he cheerfully asks.

"Just the 60,000 mile service." the guy says.

The kid fills out the form, getting the guy's name, address, and make and model of the car.

"Color of the car?"

"Champagne." the guy says.

The kid is looking at the form, but isn't writing anything. He looks at the guy, puzzled.

"It's kind of a beige." the guy adds, hopefully helping.

The kid looks at the form, then back at the guy, and says "I can't spell that, either."

A blonde woman walks into an electronics store and after some time aproaches the front desk and points over his shoulder and says to the man serving her, "excuse me how much is that TV in the window?" The man looks her over and says to her, "It's $1000 but we don't serve blondes." Outraged the woman leaves in a huff for home.
There she has a great idea and decides to dye her red and the next day returns to the store pretending to look things over as if it's her first time shopping there. Once again she approaches the front desk and once again asks the price of the TV while confidently pulling out her purse. "Look," says the man, "We don't serve blondes here I told you yesterday!" Now the woman is in an uproar, "But how do you know I'm a blonde!"
"Well the thing is miss," and he looks her very intently in the eye, "That over there in the window is a microwave"

I think you guys are missing the point...

LOAF's post wasn't "go ahead and post jokes to stupid up this thread even more than it already was", it was "jerkwad banned".

Back