The Freespace WC TC Mod needs YOU

Darkmage

Vice Admiral
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I recently found a ton of meshes on my hard drive and there are way too many for me to convert by myself. They all have textures so I just need people who have Truespace or maybe even Segeltuch to apply the skins to the meshes, save the models and send them back to me. I think I should be able to release 11 new ships!!! these are all from WC 1 and WC 2 and also include the long awaited for Centurion from WC Privateer!
as well as the Talon. I also have two capships for people to do so if your interested reply to this post and include your e-mail address and which ship you want to work on. I'll send it over to you right away.
Ships:
Dralthi (from Wing Commander 1)
Epee
Gothri
gorthrakh
grikath
Hhriss
Jalthi
Rapier MK2 (from Wing commander 2. Rapier Mk1 already in mod)
Salthi
Talon
Ralari (capship)
Concordia (capship) - special low poly version

These all sound oddly familiar. ;-)

We have an awful lot more available and even more coming along if you'd like those. I don't have FS or any editing tools for the game so I can't help you further.

All right which ships have you got? I'm mainly interested in capships, the sabre, jalkehi and K'tithrak Mang. All the ships in the list are from the X-wing Alliance total conversion. I got their permission to put their ships in my mod.

I am the XWA WCTC mod. ;-)

We just finished the Jalkehi, which accounts for all Kilrathi WC1 and WC2 fighters except for the Bloodfang and Strakha. No Starpost or K'tithrak Mang, or Sabre. Capships include Fralthi, Ralari (which you have), Fralthra, and WC Armada Shiraak/SWC Snakeir.

Sabre should be coming up soon, along with the Crossbow, which will cover all WC1 and WC2 Confed fighters. Only transports done so far are of course the Privateer and WC1 Draymans (Draymen?).

I would also darely like to but I also don't have the editing tools and I don't have any experiences with such tasks. Sorry. (My problem isn't the experience..I could learn it sb. told me about it. But my problem are the editing tools).

Back