The File enemy.srs isnt in my downloads

U

Unregistered

When I try to start UE it exits with error "lff::lff open file 'mission/enemy.srs' not found and not optional" The File enemy.srs isnt in my downloads. So where the hell can I get it? Reinstalling from my setup file is useless since the file is nowhere on my HD. Anybody PLEASE help!

As far as i can remember, enemy.srs is inside one of the tre files, dont remember wich one tough. Try removing any .gsw files on your SO main directory. That should do the trick if i recall it corretctly.

Did you install UE into the same folder where SO is installed? It will not work, otherwise.

Quarto said:
Did you install UE into the same folder where SO is installed? It will not work, otherwise.

That helped me too. I got the same error message and the default path in the installer is different then what it is supposed to be on mine it's like C:\WINDOWS\Start Menu\Programs\Origin Systems\WC Secret Ops.

Yeah, well, I tried to get the installer to read the SO install folder from the system registry so that it would be the default choice on everyone's systems, but unfortunately the installer program we used seemed to be too dumb to understand SO's registry entries.

Back