The Coolest Stickers Ever

Cool! thanks! Let me know if you want different pictures of it or whatnot. Go ahead and use them as you wish. Do you want the el camino ones as well?

Im not familiar with the POST certificate, what is that? I am currently between jobs. I figure a spotless driving record and all the endorsements would make me a tempting catch. See what happens when I think =D Im almost desperate enough to do bobtail again, but I want more seat time slingin a trailer. Wanna shake off the rookie status!

Absolutely!, the more cool pics the better when we finally get around to putting together a decent site.

POST stands for "Police Officers Standards and Training", meaning I've completed the 22 week basic academy, qualifying me to be a city cop or Sheriff's deputy anywhere in the state. I've got some decent experience under my belt now, actually enough to realize that though I'm good at it, I really don't care a bit for the work. Hate it in fact.

I've got 2 years in a bobtail, another 2 years pulling a 35' flatbed, and just shy of another year at ConWay in everything from pups to 53's to doubles.

So how did you get your license? Did you go to a school like me, or were you lucky enough to know someone with the time and equipment to train you?

Sorry was a busy weekend! Nice to see that blurb in the news! I will try and get the other pictures up soon. Just got the other sticker so I have a matching set on my car now!

I actualy got my class a from getting injured on a job. They had to retrain me and truck driving school beat my alternatives. It was a nightmare going thru all of the workers comp drama, But I love driving the big trucks!

sorry for the delay, heres the elcamino pictures.
img1266rh6.jpg

img1265iu4.jpg

Cool! I haven't decided which is better, the thumbs-ups from other folks on the road, or the dirty looks from the 'Fatcats' in their hybrids :D . Do you have one on your rig?

Nope not yet, once I land the new job and get one assigned to me again then I most certainly will! Till then they are shown with pride of both sides of the fish, the elcamino and my brothers blazer.

well I broke my hunk o crap truck today... but with the new paint on my car perhaps I ought to take new pics and upload them. Kinda funny that we happen to live in the same area and have the same stop. Sorry I had to play with the brakes on my truck to get yer attention.. my airhorn didnt work till I got to my last stop and decided to waste an hour playin with the bartender and fix the chain. now I got another crappy l8000 = /. well I will see on friday if that one has a workin horn. If not sooner. prolly next month I will buy up some more stickers, Will you have the new ones goin by then? I was thinking the quote from my late father would be fitting too... there is no replacement for displacement!

Just read this whole thread - pretty interesting! The stickers are great...

Jaeger - your 'Cuda is really sweet...

Back