The Best Wing Commander Battle

What would the best battle be to either watch in a movie or actually play in a game?

• Vukar Tag

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Battle of Earth

Votes: 31 51.7%
  • Tarawa's END RUN to Kilrah

Votes: 23 38.3%
  • Invasion of the Kilrathi and start of the war

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
Originally posted by pygmypiranha
I thought it was still in development and that it was new to WC3, but you guys are telling me new INFO which negates that. Luckily you guys are being nice about my ignorance :)

As far as I know, the only *new* ships in WC3 were the Thud VII and Excalibur. Not too sure on the Longbow....

Ok, the show's background story said that the events that took place were years back before Blair officially entered military service (out of cadet status), but the year that the show first took place in was 2656! (or pretty near that, hard to remember #s sometimes) Plus the already mentioned fact about the mixed up vessels...

Originally posted by Wulf
Again...that's BS.

You are a really stupid person. You haven't given us any evidence why we shouldn't consider Academy an acceptable source of information in the Wing Commander universe, yet you continue to bash it. Either get some facts, or sit down.

Ok, the show's background story said that the events that took place were years back before Blair officially entered military service (out of cadet status), but the year that the show first took place in was 2656! (or pretty near that, hard to remember #s sometimes) Plus the already mentioned fact about the mixed up vessels...

It is true though. In the show, when Blair is a cadet, he's already on the Tiger's Claw in the game as a lieutenant! COME ON!!

There's nothing wrong with the ships being there... You've made that a problem for some reason I can't understand.

The show takes place just before the movie, and then part way through WC1. I don't see why this is a problem. He's in active service, even if he is part of the Space Naval Academy.

It is true though. In the show, when Blair is a cadet, he's already on the Tiger's Claw in the game as a lieutenant! COME ON!!

And in the movie Angel's a Lieutenant Commander, and in the game she's a Captain! Come on!

Originally posted by TC

There's nothing wrong with the ships being there... You've made that a problem for some reason I can't understand.

The show takes place just before the movie, and then part way through WC1. I don't see why this is a problem. He's in active service, even if he is part of the Space Naval Academy.

But not as a lieutenant. Can't you see what I'm saying here? There is a big contradiction, and you seem like you're trying to deny it!

But not as a lieutenant. Can't you see what I'm saying here? There is a big contradiction, and you seem like you're trying to deny it!

He's already been through Confed Flight School. He's attending the Naval Academy in WCA. It seems to be some sort of secondary training he's recieving, possibliy due to the fact that he had the top flight, navigation and safety records in his class of 314 at CSF Flight School. He's already attained rank which, apparantly, they don't strip him of when he attends the Academy.

Originally posted by a stupid person
That too.

You've got to be kidding me.

Angel was probably demoted because she disobeyed orders. (Remember when she went back after the Skipper? She put the fate of Earth at risk.)

I wasn't agreeing with you. I was mocking your lack of logic.

Back