The Allow the SAGA team back on CIC please Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dishwasher

Commodore
Seriously I know there are some assholes within the SAGA team and I also know they haven't actually released anything yet .

Also I am pretty sure they weren't the ones harassing the HW2 mod.. actually they seem to like it a lot (although off course I can not prove any of that sadly)

But seriously let's not forget what the saga team IS doing they are working on what one day is probably going to be an awesome mod, by far the most interesting WC mod I have heard about.. Hell the Saga mod was the one thing that made me check this website everyday to see if there was an update and I am sure I am not the only one.

I think it is sad that some petty internal squabbles have lead to the removal off all saga news in this WC haven especially for those who only check the site every once in a while and are now led to believe SAGA is no more because all links to it have disappeared. This place should be a hub for all interesting and less interesting WC news and mods and surely SAGA is one of the most enigmatic mods being created.. it would be a shame if the CIC keeps shunting them for much longer.

Please just talk some things over put your personal differences behind you and try to stick to being a place for ALL things wing commander a place that should include the SAGA project.

Thanks.

I haven’t noticed any missing links to the saga page.

But I would have to agree it is sort of strange not to report on wing commander news or mods on a site that is almost everyone’s main source for wing commander. Just because some Saga members may be jerks doesn't seem right to not report on their project. (Nice blood fang Scooby :) )

I mean if a cruise missile hit the cave bin laden is hiding out in. After weeks of digging his body out of the rubble soldiers find a copy of wing commander 3 clutched in his dead hands. CIC not going to report on it because Bin Laden is a ****er?

Also notice that not all saga members are currently banned just the top brass.
Just my little rant:D Later

If you know of any Saga members not banned, please inform us and we will take care of the problem.

Saga has crossed the line several times over. We kept dealing with them because they were "popular" through their killing the Freelancer mod and the Nexus mod with petty behind the scenes 'we invented WC3 ships' bickering. At this point, Saga has done more harm than good. I blame myself for bowing under to them before - I shouldn't have, and I share some of the blame for those projects dying. It's not happening again, Saga is gone for good in so far as we are concerned. Yes, Saga is a neat project - but not neat enough to justify the horrible things they've done. Nothing should be that neat, and I wish I'd recognized that two projects ago. We do *not* reward criminals with free press -- anymore.

This discussion is closed. Per the forum rules, you may contact the staff privately if you would like to discuss it further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back