The '99 CIC Christmas Album (December 25, 1999)

C

CIC

This year we've created five amazing Christmas parodies for your reading pleasure. They're all to the tune of famous Christmas songs. You can find the words to the originals at Christmas-Tree.com here.Super the Macintosh Wing Commander (To the tune of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer)
You know Heart of the Tigerand The Price of FreedomProphecy and Academyand Privateer and ArmadaBut do you recallThe most famous Wing Commander of all?Super the Macintosh Wing CommanderHad a very full speech pack,and if you ever heard it,You might even call it great.All of the other Wing CommandersUsed to laugh and steal its graphicsThey never let poor SuperPlay on any normal platforms.Then one foggy release deadlineRoberts came to say,"Super with your speech so fullWon't you make the Armada intro?"Then all the Wing Commanders loved itAnd they shounted out with gleeSuper the Macintosh Wing CommanderYou'll go down in history!
Multi Player(To the tune of Jingle Bells)
Dashing through spaceIn a one-manned light fighterThrough asteroid fields we goDogfighting all the way.Taunts from furballs ringMaking Spirit brightWhat fun it is to play a WingCommander game tonight.Multiplayer, Multiplayer,Why can't we have you?Oh what fun it would be to playThis great game that way.
Wing Commander The Movie(To the tune of Frosty the Snowman)
Wing Commander the MovieWas a jolly happy filmWith Freddie Prinze and Matt Lillardand no S on Tiger's Claw.Wing Commander the MovieWas an awful film 'they' sayReviews were crapBut the true fans clapWhen they see that intro scene.There must have been some confusionOn that old movie setFor when they filmed a traitor plotIt had to be cut out.Wing Commander the MovieWas as good as it could beAnd the true fans sayIt was better most waysThen Star Wars TPM.
Away is the Manager(To the tune of Away in the Manger)
Away is the manager, who cancelled Wing 6,The little Lord Sivar will have his revenge.The stars in the sky look down where he lay,The little Lord Sivar will taste blood today.The Strakha are cloaking, the target awaits.But little Lord Khasra no sight does he make.I love thee, Lord Khasra, come down from the skyAnd fire your missiles so as he might deep-fry.Be near me, Lord Melek, I ask thee to stayClose by me forever, and make them all payBless all the dear furballs in thy tender care,And take them to Pasqual, to live with thee there.
Hull the Decks(To the tune of Deck the Halls)
Hull the decks with balls of neutron,Fa-la-la-la-la.. la-la-la-la'Tis the season to fire tachyon,Fa-la-la-la-la.. la-la-la-laDon we now our Rapier II'sFa-la-la-la-la.. la-la-la-laAgainst a Salthi we can't loseFa-la-la-la-la.. la-la-la-laSee the blazing hull before us.Fa-la-la-la-la.. la-la-la-laStrike with torps and join the chorus.Fa-la-la-la-la.. la-la-la-laFollow me in merry measure.Fa-la-la-la-la.. la-la-la-laWhile I target shield generators.Fa-la-la-la-la.. la-la-la-laFast away the old ship passes.Fa-la-la-la-la.. la-la-la-laHail the kill ye lads and lassesFa-la-la-la-la.. la-la-la-laScratch one flat-top all togetherFa-la-la-la-la.. la-la-la-laheedless of the wind and weather.Fa-la-la-la-la.. la-la-la-la

--
Original update published on December 25, 1999

Last edited by a moderator:
Back