Thanks Hadrian

Shane

Spaceman
Love your movies over on the CIC. Running NT 4 here at work, so I had to dig around a bit for the right Codec to get them running, but once I did I was really impressed. Anyone else see them?

I especially like the second one, a bit short though. I'd rather see one long movie instead of seven shorter ones, but we can't always get what we wan't can we?
smile.gif
Anyhow, yes great job Hadrian.

BTW, anyone know where the movie with the WC2 ships, and the music from the movie could be found? The one released last year on the CIC birthday. The original link is to the Killer bees, and they're no longer in existance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having the same problem.
frown.gif

------------------
Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Earthworm types faster than me
smile.gif
I started this before his post appears. I'd try his solution first.

I had to find a Div 3 codec. It may be you need the latest version of Windows Media Player, but since 7 isn't designed to work with NT 4 (and I'm not sure it is included with 7 anyhow,) I searched the web for a third party solution. I ended up here

http://pages.prodigy.net/jagfire3/codecs.html

Search the page for Div3. This may or may not be a good solution for you and proceed at your own risk. I didn't uninstall it, but it does seem to be uninstallable.

I think the second clip is my favorite as well, so far. The third really wasn't very WCish, though in some ways it did make me think of WCIV. The advantage of the multiple parts is it does make it easier for those of you with slower connections to be able to download them and not have your line tied up for hours.

[This message has been edited by Shane (edited November 10, 2000).]

Brilliant job indeed, Hadrian
smile.gif

Personally, I like the third one best. But of course, that could change when we see the next ones
smile.gif

Right... and I have really sucky bandwidth, so I won't even bother. Not to mention I probably can't watch them anyway. Is that Div-X codec related to DVD in any way?

I saw the sabre in a room one though, good for a laugh. I've always liked Had's piccys of WC2 stuff. Does he even read any of our compliments here? Don't think he's ever dropped by.

Hadrian is always watching, I'm sure.

The DivX codec is *not* related to DVD, though. Not that you even need a DVD drive to watch .VOBs anymore.

Thanks for the comments! I've been lurking this thread, so I am reading it
smile.gif

-Hadrian

Hello there! And pardon me, but 6 posts for a Space Marshal seems silly. But of course you've got better things to do that sit here all day. Namely churning out nice WC2 movies and such.

I beleive Space Marshal is an appointed rank, not a attained one...
smile.gif

-Hadrian

hmm... the DivX file link from Academy seems to be dead. Is there an alternative way to get this file? *note: im probably able to find it on my own... its just that im too tired, harried, and lazy to do it myself :D*

Cool movies Hadrian!!! :D
Especially like the one with the Sabre flying in the room & the other one with your room opening on the Connie's hangar bay.

Chernikov: The link's not dead. Just give it some time - Death did mention his bandwidth's limited.

Yeah... I wish my room would do that :).

Anyway, they were all excellent, Hadrian :). Curiously enough, that third one (Earth) is still my favouritest.

Back