Thanks Giving

See my reply to your other post about Tolwyn. I worked the double-shift because
1) The other guys wanted it off, to be able to be with their wives/kids/families - whereas I only have my sister around locally, and
2) I REALLY need the money, since I had to recently quit my FT job, and
3) It was an opportunity to minister at a crucial time, to folks who may really need it....

How 'bout you?...

I met lots of crazy relatives who kept telling me "The last time I saw you, you were this big" as they level their hands down to about three feet.

Spent about half the day in #Wingnut.. then showed off Steel Battalion and House of the Dead.. All in all an average thanksgiving. Gonna be crazy at work tomorrow.

Originally posted by Mav23
I met lots of crazy relatives who kept telling me "The last time I saw you, you were this big" as they level their hands down to about three feet.

Owww -Shivers- that brings back memories...How old are you anyways?

Ate well, played a game of Trivial Pursuit with my sister, her boyfriend, and a couple of my cousins, and won. Why? Because I knew that Mickey Spillane wrote the Mike Hammer novels. Went and saw "Solaris" with one of my cousins last night. Decent movie, very reminiscent of "2001". Not a lot of action, but it's nice to see a sci-fi movie where not everything is spelled out as if to a 5-year old.

Back