Thank you.

Tempest

Spaceman
Just wanted to pass on my thanks and appreciation from UE. It truly is a fantastic game, and the story-line and the challenge of it are truly what makes the game great.

I'm glad that some are striving to keep the fire of Wing Commander burning; you guys are my heroes. :)

Looking forward to future installments, but just letting you know your work is truly appreciated.

Just wanted to start out on a good note before I flood the forum with complaints and demands..

..Just kidding. :p

Yo,enery WC fan likes UE ! Hey UE team,has LOAF said anything about UE ? His opinion ????

No and I don't expect he will, actually I don't think hes even played it. He was going to be a voice over at one point and changed his mind saying "why would I want to record a voice over for a game no one is going to play" or something along those lines, thats about the last time I spoke to him on the subject, I just don't think he has enough faith in the project to even try it.
Still never mind, its impossible to please everyone all of the time, I'm just happy that we seem to have pleased most of the people for a time atleast, which is better than the average EA title does these days :p

What?? Loaf said that ?? :( Anyway , I dont care what he says Unknown Enemy is very,very good and anyone who has played it agrees with me or he is a !@#!@%@#65t

As I recall, LOAF said that UE would never be finished, not that nobody would ever play it... and hey, I think I can understand that point of view :p. After all, how many deadlines did we miss before finally releasing?

Yes!And I can say it was annoying ;) .Anyway now its finally released.Why he (LOAF) didnt play it ,or make a comment .....:(

I´m sure he played it. He didn´t make any comments because he was on a mission this past weeks and couldn´t post.

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
Yes!And I can say it was annoying ;) .Anyway now its finally released.Why he (LOAF) didnt play it ,or make a comment .....:(

Why is that important at all?

I just wanted to see his opinion about Unknown Enemy, thats all.I m not saying is important:)

EYXARISTOUME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or "thank you" in Greek for the magnificent game. I mean it is GGGRREEAAAT!

It really reminded me Wing Commander one and all the fun me and some of my friends had trying to play it. (we got about 1-5 fps,IIRC)

Even better for me is the assistance a lot of you are providing to the excellent STANDOFF now in production.

Well, there can't be too much of a good thing!!!

Originally posted by Andropolos
Even better for me is the assistance a lot of you are providing to the excellent STANDOFF now in production.

Some would say they've got no choice because they want a new Fralthi and the new lineup of BW fighters for UE2... but that's not really true. :p

--Eder

Back