Terran Confederation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazkid8

Spaceman
has anyone ever heard of the terran confederation?

i mean...the REAL life one? go to this site if you don't know what i mean:

http://www.geocities.com/neochia347

we have over 500 people world wide...i think...

over 100 here in pittsburgh... read EVERYTHING before you make any comment...it's on a game called starcraft AND real life...

if u dont read everything...then dont post a comment... you can find my profile on the first page of the site... look for Line Admiral Aaron Kaczynski

I guess we better listen to this stud, he's an Admiral! :eek:

fucktard.JPG

That's his picture on his profile man, but I wasn't able to link it from his website for some reason. So I saved it and uploaded it to my own server.

Darn you and your midi-embedded webpage. Some people shouldn't be allowed near web design tools.

psych said:
That's his picture on his profile man, but I wasn't able to link it from his website for some reason. So I saved it and uploaded it to my own server.

that place is pretty sad :(

They mix WC with SW, those ribbons, that Executo Class SSD, those Tie Fighter :(, The Imperial march...well, that is good, but WTF is the Imperial March doing in WC?? :(

Ghost said:
but WTF is the Imperial March doing in WC?? :(

Because the Terran Confederation is an evil satanic black-hearted oppressive tolitarian military junta that is insensitive to even the basic of humanitarian rights :(

Wait!!
Then becuase something is called ''TERRAN CONFEDERATION'' must be relatd to the WCU???

Can anyone see the retard aspect of that??? :(

Ghost said:
Wait!!
Then becuase something is called ''TERRAN CONFEDERATION'' must be relatd to the WCU???

Can anyone see the retard aspect of that??? :(

Careful with your tone of voice, or the Admiral might bring you up on court-martial charges. Considering how, against his orders, I commented without bothering to see the entire page, I'm set up for execution by firing squad :(

That silly site said:
The Treaty of Torgo was signed today (3/11/03) at 11:15 A.M. Pittsburgh Time...This Battlecruiser has been the product of 5 years of secret Confed Intell work after the failed Super Star Destroyer Eclipse and its project.
The Eclipse Project failed because it had to great mass and had nothing to hold the ship together and split in half....Things are back to normal. SDF-1 constructed

There isn't an emoticon to express my current state.

Mixing the Treaty of Torgo with the SSD Eclipse ''failed because it had to great mass and had nothing to hold the ship together and split in half'' and (Robotech-Macross) SDF-1 is devilish and sick

Sometimes i ask God WHY??? WHY!!!!

Could you guys be any meaner to the kid? As if you guys never did anything dumb when you were kids :rolleyes: Give 'im a break, cross your fingers, and hope he grows out of it :(

Once, when I was like . . 11, I asked my mother to help me make a wc3 style flight suit. It was for 'character day' at school. I went as Blair. For the full effect, I shoulda been good 'n' soused.

I'm glad that there's ten years between me and that experience.

overmortal said:
Once, when I was like . . 11, I asked my mother to help me make a wc3 style flight suit. It was for 'character day' at school. I went as Blair. For the full effect, I shoulda been good 'n' soused.

I'm glad that there's ten years between me and that experience.

Wing Commander III isn't ten years old.

But yeah, people, leave the poor kid alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back