Technical Advisor Be Gone!

Tolwyn

Vice Admiral
Technical Advisor Be Gone!

The Win' Commander Saga Team be proud t'announce it's independently hired technical advisor an' story writer, psych, has been kicked off th'team. The Saga crew member known as "The Sloth!" had said that th'decision came after "The Sloth!" had realized that psych was an asshole. And on account o' The Sloth! be th'most respected an' hardest workin' member on th'team, th'decision was really a nay brainer.

"His smug lackin' o' character be insulting." The Sloth! had said, "He has not grasped how t'effectively communicate with others, apparently, as his incessant talk be chalk-full o' rather idiotic statements an' downright cruel sentiments. Such be life though, aye?

The Sloth! had said that "readin' through his posts as o' late, he seems t'be more than just a little tense, releasin' bouts o' semi-intelligent ramblin' and, I presume t'be, anger driven statements regardin' others, this project, an' so on." The Sloth! had then offered, "If he be under some kind o' severe stress, might I advise him t'take a pernament break from this project, as it seems that he are becomin' a large weight on people's chests. This would benefit not only himself, but others as well."

When asked about rumors that psych's hard work an' connections have helped WC Saga get a CIC Fan Project o' th'Year Award while The Sloth! hasn't done any work for eight straight months, The Sloth! replied, "About his accomplishments, I really truly, couldn't give a shiver me timbers. Shocked?"

"We don't want t'have t'deal with any more half-meaningful bilge from someone what quite simply does not understand th'intermediate formin' o' logical reasoning."

I've never been a fan of Psych's personality and approach...I'll leave it at that.

Or maybe this is april fool's day joke, it' doesn't matter...

Maj.Striker said:
I've never been a fan of Psych's personality and approach...I'll leave it at that.

Or maybe this is april fool's day joke, it' doesn't matter...
It is. Tolwyn's writing tipped me off.

Sylvester said:
Yeah, its definately April Fools when the European guy speaks like Bubba from deep Mississippi.
Seemed like the Lucky Charms Leprechaun to me.

It's amazing to see how many suckers are still in the world. This thread exposed at least one.

Mjr. Whoopass said:
Seemed like the Lucky Charms Leprechaun to me.

lol. Its farmer northern (uk) speak. Well its actually pirate speech, which came from that dialect. Didnt "shiver me timbers" give it away?

Back