TCS Confederation

And they were "CVS" instead of "CVs". I went back and found out that "CVS" was used in the US Navy's anti-submarine carriers (roles in which the WW2 Fleet carriers were given in the Cold War era), and it later on evolved to Dreadnought in WC times.

It looked pretty obviously like a 14 in the picture Psych posted near the beginning of the thread, but I haven't looked at the original footage to see if that image was modified or not.

CV-14 to CV-65: Umm, there's no requirement that every CV between 14 and 65 has to be a Confederation-class carrier. What gave you that idea?

CVS or CV? I have the feeling that it's CV, but I don't have time to research this topic more thoroughly right now. (Didn't Tolwyn have a plaque with CV-65 hanging up somewhere?)

It looked pretty obviously like a 14 in the picture Psych posted near the beginning of the thread, but I haven't looked at the original footage to see if that image was modified or not.

That's from the Behind the Screens CD - it's harder to make out in the actual game.

Back