TCS Confederation

Yeah, judging by the scale, I would say that the Concordia appears to be about three to five kilometers away.

Or maybe Blair forgot what the TCS Concordia's number was, and that really was the TCS Confederation... traitor!

It could also have been an elaborate Black Lance plot. *shrug*

I like the "both ships crashed at the same time" theory. It actually makes some sense, if the Confederation and the Concordia were patrolling together. Or maybe they crashed and burned up. Hrm, maybe I should buy that WC3 novelization after all...

there's nothing in the novelization about it...well, it's mentioned, but it doesn't have the Blair/Paladin scene from the game in it.

GeeBot said:
I like the "both ships crashed at the same time" theory. It actually makes some sense, if the Confederation and the Concordia were patrolling together. Or maybe they crashed and burned up. Hrm, maybe I should buy that WC3 novelization after all...

I had a feeling the Cats had a pilot like Maniac (Remember the Ralatha incident) :eek: ...of course, he probably got arrogant and accounted for Blair's first kill while aboard the Victory...ouch :cool:

That's a wierd thought . . . I can hear him bragging now . . .

"Indeed, so I braked hard and the ape overshot me, and so I unleashed a heat-seeking missile and won the victory; cursing his lineage and his gods . . . the miserable creature is now ape leavings ::insert obnixious kilrathi laugh::"

Then comes his fight w/ Blair (Orsini 1): "Look at these two apes! I'll let his missiles come right by be so I can turn out of the way and use them on the fooli...." ::Insert loud explosion and killed enemy music from WC3:: Blair: "Hobbes, don't tell me you gotten rusty...I'm already one up on you!"

Just a thought, but a carrier is very big yes? Well after falling out of orbit after being shot down, it's decent would continue to accelerate yes? Therefore we would have a meteor like object hurtling down. So why wasn't that picture above taken from inside a crator? Or was the decent a crash landing controlled by a helmsman. Or is my thought just lacking logic? :cool:

That probably depends on lots of variables that we don't know - where the Concordia was when it was shot down, how it was shot down, what it was made of, what its shield status was, how deep the Mistral Sea is... heck, we don't even see the point of impact.

Yeah, it was sitting in the water, so conceivably, the crater could have formed an inlet or something. As for buying the WC3 novelization, I mainly interjected that because I've heard it was done decently, so maybe it'll be worth completing that hole in my collection.

GeeBot said:
Yeah, it was sitting in the water, so conceivably, the crater could have formed an inlet or something. As for buying the WC3 novelization, I mainly interjected that because I've heard it was done decently, so maybe it'll be worth completing that hole in my collection.

I got the novel myself yesterday. First Wing Commander novel I have gotten but it definantly won't be the last. These books are just brilliant! :cool:

so let me get this straight,
according the WC2 game, the Concordia's registry number should be CV-65,
and the CV-14 in the WC2 covershot is hypothesised to be TCS Confederation?

But in the WC3 intro, the crashing ship is CV-14?

So in other words... it's like a blooper?

...they just messed up on the -14/-65 thing. There is no way they have 51 Confed Dreadnoughts. They messed up on that one....there is at most 10 Confeds..and they'd be CV-60->70 or something of that nature.

Back