TCG... but this time with other backgrounds...

Btw - Hudson, please check the Yackard! There is a mistake, its a battleship, not a carrier!

And for the people here: you can also go for a first test here.

Its simple: just copy the cards on your harddisc. Print them, cut them out. The instructions for a fight will come soon!

Deacan
-back on work-

Its simple: just copy the cards on your harddisc. Print them, cut them out. The instructions for a fight will come soon!

Sorry Deacan, but it is not simple.

Die Karten hier sind noch nicht für den einfachen druck geeignet, da diese noch
auf das Format eine normale Karte angepasst werden müssen.

Ich werde sobald wir alle notwenigen Karten fertig haben um ein Testspiel
durchzuführen, eine Datei erstellen, die ihr einfach mit einem guten Drucker
ausdrucken könnt, ohne an den Datein noch was herrum zu basteln.

So werdet ihr 9 Karten pro einem DIN A4 (US ???) gleichzeitig ausdrucken können.
Diese könnt Ihr ausschneiden und ggf. auf eine andere original Karte kleben oder sie zusammen in eine Schutzhülle stecken. Fertig!

@hudson: auf deutsch - lass doch die Leute ruhig ein wenig experimentieren. Die finden auch alleine einen Weg, um die Karten auszudrucken. Und ich vermute sogar, das der eine oder andere es schon probiert hat.

Klar ist dann nicht alles einheitlich - who cares?

Deacan

PS: alter Perfektionist! Page 298!

:p

@Deacan: WASSSS????? 298? schon wieder 6 neue Seiten? Du bist Irre und Wahnsinig !!

Respect!

@All:

New designed Icons for Pirates, CIS and others...

logo_chirichan.gif
logo_cis.gif
logo_jincilla.gif
logo_kiowan.gif
logo_papago.gif
logo_privateer.gif
logo_theone.gif
logo_freesouls.gif
logo_whitewolfs.gif

Yeah, great Hudson...

Oh damn, when will we stop.... well, never I hope.

Btw - where are the bastards from the White Wolfs Guild??

Deacan

PS: before someone ask - the japanese sign on these icons means all the same: Pirates! ...well, thats what Hudson told me today, I can give no garantee for that...

criticalmass said:
Out of curiosity I just checked - with an empty browser cache, the thread takes me 1.45 min to load, with a standard DSL1000 line. I just guess you visit often and your browser cached the pictures long enough, so there's no delay...

I've got an 8 megabit connection here, and I just timed it at a minute and 38 seconds to load this one page of the thread. The links to individual image files helps a lot.

This page did take awhile to load, I thought something was wrong with the monitor. :) hehe

*update*

The Kiowan & Jincilla are ready to go.

You can find the cards here:

Veldor

Tacon

Jincilla Shuttle

Jincilla Cruiser

Vector

Leighat

Krell

Kiowan Shuttle

Kiowan Cruiser

Equipment cards:

Cooler Mk I

Cooler Mk II

Take a close look on the Mk II. You need 2 (!) free Modules to place this tool on your ship. Since nearly any (heavy version) ship simply owns just 2 module slots - there is nothing else you can mount on your ship! If you want firepower, use it. If you want also your shields upgradet, think twice.

Deacan

Here is the warpshield...

warpshield

Yepp, this little tool not only gives you full protection against massive fire, it also boosts your normal shield up - a plus of 1 point.

The other side: if you loose a ship with that shield, your enemy has a reason for joy: 25.000 Credits are on his account, not including the bounty for the fighter and - perhaps - the pilot...

Deacan

Your cards continue to be impressive. Good work! I'm looking forward to seeing the ruleset when it's ready - what you've described so far seems interesting.

Well, here are the good news of the day.

All ships from P II are online!

Including the beast:

Krono

The othenew ships includes the entire Papagod squad, the Blade & Vendetta fighters and the two missing big ships from the Chirichan clan...

Here is the link to the tread with all fighters and ships: ships, ships and even more ships...

The up: planets and locations. We hope you like our work so far - but the best things are still to come.

Deacan

Hey, the Sinners card seems a bit blurry. A screenshot pasted into an image that size should look sharper. It looks like you might have used a super compressed source image.

@Chris: the Sinners Card is prototype only, just a try. It will be sharper and clearer on the later release, we promise!

A this time we try to manage the difficult way of converting the planets and stations into a working version.

Deacan

A word on the locations.

These cards are only usable to get contact with some very important people. on the Sinners card: Joe Kane, barkeeper. And known contactperson for the criminals in the tri-system.

Need a special pirate for your mission? Go for Joe Kane. Want to make a cargorun with illegal stuff? Go for Joe Kane. Want to known what kind of cards youre enemy got? Hey... go for Joe Kane. It could be useful...

Deacan

Back